February 22, 2020 08:16 PM

Chandigarh (Face2News)

Three Paying Guest (PG) girls hails from Punjab and Haryana burnt live in a fire and two badly injured , which reportedly broke out in Sector 32 here on Saturday. The Fire broke out from charging point due to short circuit. When fire broke out in an unauthorized PG  running at H.No. 3325 of Sector-32, Chandigarh, which was owned by Gaurav Aneja, who runs Karyana Store in same Sector.

Due to fire three girls burnt live and two panicy girls jumped down from the house to save herselves, but badly injured. Both have been rushed to nearby Sector 32 Govt. Medical College and Hospital.

The deceased girls identified as Riya, resident of District Kapurthala in Punjab, Pokshi, resident of Kotkapura and Muskan from district Hisar. While the injured girls are identified as Famina and Jasmin.

The police have informed the families of the three by placing the dead bodies in the hospital's premises. Police d investigating the case.

According to the information to Police Control Room (PCR) , the fire broke out at 3.50 PM and spread at first floor of the PG.  On seeing it, there was chaos and the smoke of the fire spread to the first and second floors of the PG. At the same time, SP City Vineet Kumar and other police officers rushed to the spot. All three badly burnt girls were brought to the GMS-32 where doctors declare them brought  dead.  

Have something to say? Post your comment
Copyright © 2017, Face 2 News, All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Disclaimers