· Our mission is to wholeheartedly inform, educate and entertain with impartiality, neutrality, independence, integrity, uncoated truth, diligence and fairness.
· Our purpose is to serve the readers and readers only, who are at the heart of this venture. We feel a sense of duty to our audience and serving the community by offering real substance and maintaining highest standards of quality in news, features and related pictures and videos. We aspire to help them with what they need to know so that they can make informed decisions.
· We promise to work to protect and advance the freedom of expression for you, the people.
· We intend to raise the bar in industry standards and creativity.
· We aim at stimulating the public discourse in right direction.
· We will strive to make the lamp glow brighter, which was originally lighted in 1605 by German newspaper (world's first) "Relation aller Fürnemmen und gedenckwürdigen Historien" and in 1780 in India’s first "The Bengal Gazette".